Romantic Restaurants in Seattle Area
1. Wild Ginger - Pan-Asian food located on Third Avenue. ate night dining is available and the upstairs lounge offers dinner by candlelight.
2. Chez Shea - This hidden gem is located in Pike Place Market and is intimate, candlelit, and sunset over the mountains worthy. The Lounge Bistro offers a sexy late night dining experience.
3. Restaurant Zoe - Found along 2nd Avenue and offering the finest in seafood fare. The bar is tin topped and it is best to ask for the corner table in the bar by the window! The restaurant is heavily draped in warm colors of yellows and greens.
4. Pink Door - Italian romance and food at its finest. Located along Post Alley, the outdoor deck and dining option provides a comfortable little spot to watch the ferries cross the water.
5. Pontevecchio Italian Bistro - Located in the Fremont area along 34th Street, the dinner by candlelight is seductive and sexy. Live opera singers are there on Fridays and Gypsy violinists on Saturdays. This place is perfect for lunch or dinner.