Best Places to Shop in Seattle, WA
1. Downtown Seattle Shopping- Seneca and 4th Ave., Seattle WA.This area is filled with a wonderful blend of stores from popular giants like Nike, to bohemian chic enclaves like Urban Outfitters. The diversity of the Seattle living is personified in its downtown area, through its terrific variety of stores, boutiques, and dining offered here.
2. Fremont Shopping District- A wonderful area for families and trendy young people, the Fremont Shopping District is perfect for the fashion saavy, with an eclectic mix of shopping offerings throughout the neighborhood.
3. International District- Maynard Ave. & Weller St., Seattle WA. Instead of a Chinatown, Seattle has an Asiatown. The International District is known for its unique smorgasbord of stores and restaurants, with vendors and owners hailing from virtually every corner of the Asian continent.
4. Pike Place Market- Pike Place and 1st Ave., Seattle WA. Shopping along the waterfront. Wonderful views. The smell of fish. Seattle is personified by Pike Place, with handicrafts, artwork, and other wonderful items being sold alongside its busy streets.
5. Pioneer Square- Yesler and 1st Ave., Seattle WA. Pioneer Square, home to the original Starbucks, is also home to several internationally focused shops and boutiques as well as an interesting selection of international cuisine.
6. Queen Anne- Queen Anne and West Dravus, Seattle WA. A popular shopping area focuses on providing fans of the fashions of yesteryear with a wonderful atmosphere to take a trip to the past, with several antique and vintage shops lining the streets of this busy district.
7. University District- University Way NE & NE 45th St., Seattle WA. Hip and young fashion is at the heart of the University District, with several stores focusing on the fashion needs of the co-eds who populate this neighborhood. The University District is also known for its wonderful dining options.
8. Seattle Premium Outlets- 10600 Quil Ceda Blvd.
Tulalip, WA 98271. The best place to find hundreds of high end retail for low prices, right outside of Seattle in quant Talalip, Washington www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=71