Shopping centers Chicago
1. Chicago Place - 700 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. Ph: (312) 266-7710 http://www.chicago-place.com
Upscale shopping in the heart of Chicago, Chicago Place is the perfect place to find great stores in the windy city.
2. Water Tower Place - 835 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago Illinois 60611. Ph: (312) 440-3166 www.shopwatertower.com/html/index7.asp
Located in the world famous Magnificent Mile, Water Tower Place, with more than 100 stores and shops is the most renown shopping area in Chicago.
3. Old Orchard Mall - 4999 Old Orchard Center
Skokie, Illinois 60077. Ph: (847) 674-7070
More than 140 stores comprise the wonder that is Old Orchard Mall, which is more than simply a mall. This behemoth is one of the largest shopping centers in Chicago and one of the most popular stops on the Chicago shopping trail.
4. Shops at The Mart - The Merchandise Mart Plaza,Chicago Illinois 60654. Ph: (312) 527-7550
Often considered being the international hub of shopping in Chicago, The Merchandise Mart doubles as a mall and venue for various shows, focused on both business and pleasure.
5. Westfield North Bridge - 520 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60611. Ph: (312) 327-2300
Filled with some of the best department stores, eateries, and specialty shops in America, including Nordstrom.
6. 900 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL. www.shop900.com
A prime upscale shopping center with stores such as J. Crew and Coach. Open Daily.
7. The Magnificent Mile, Chicago, IL 60611
Ph: (312) 642-3570 www.themagnificentmile.com/
The Magnificent Mile is aptly named, as it runs for one mile and is lined with the world’s most famous retailers, restaurants, and hotels. The “Mag Mile” is also a great place to see some of the wonderful sites Chicago has to offer, including the WaterTower.
8. Woodfield Shopping Center - 5 West Drive, Schaumburg, IL. www.shopwoodfield.com
Outside of Chicago lies the Golf Road shopping center at Route 53, with several hundred stores and plenty of visitors.
9. State Street - Lies between Wabash Avenue on the east and Dearborn Street on the west.
Every retailer known to both the fashion saavy and the bargain hunter is on this street, including big names like H&M and Nordstrom.
10. Hawthorn Center - 122 Hawthorn Center
Vernon Hills, IL 60061. www.westfield.com/hawthorn/
Great shopping center brimming over with great department stores, speciality shops and restaurants, including JC Penney and Sears
11. Gurnee Mills - 6499 Grand Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031.
The largest outlet mall in the Midwest which focuses on cheap prices and great goods, Gurnee Mills doubles as a shopping venue and entertainment bonanza. Stores include Saks Fifth Avenue, Polo, and Levi’s outlets.