Best Things to do with kids
2. In the summer hit Foster beach, sure it is crowded but all of us are dying to soak up the sun after the winter.
3. Great America. Not in the city, about an hour north, but they have a great water park and now the boast a super section for little kids, and, of course the big kids can have a grand time on the thrill rides.
4. Kohl Children's Museum. It is in Glenview, but that is pretty close. My kids have never had a bad time there, though it gets crowded.
5. The Willis Tower.. THE SEARS TOWER, darn it!
Take a ride and see the city from as high as you can.
6. Eat at Ed Debevics- fun food, funny servers, not gourmet but a good time.
7. If you have a little girl. Hit the American Girl Place. It is the Tiffany's of the middle school/grammar school set. It is expensive so be warned.
8. The Lego store at the Shops at Northbridge was a hit with my son, he loved the lego layout of Chicago.
9. In the summer play in the Millennium Park Fountain- the ground gets REALLY slippery so be warned and wear water shoes.
10. If it is winter- go ice skating there instead. Skate on State is history... so this will have to do.