Has anyone lived in Bamboo Court Apartments in Austin?

Considering moving into a 2 bedroom in August and cannot find reviews anywhere! What's the apartment like? Is the area good? We want to be somewhere lively and modern.
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
4 people following
this question

2 Answers

Hopesky2H May 10, 2016
WFU毕业证美国文凭学历Q/微信181144918维克森林大学成绩单毕业证文凭学历认证
Diploma Transcript Wake Forest University
0 votes
BrendaCasanova Mar 12, 2016
Hi Sarah. I don't know how long this questions has been on here cause I don't see a date anywhere. Anyways, my husband and I live here now and they are decent considering the price of rent here. We love that we're so close to everything. Management is pretty prompt to respond to any issues we have had.
0 votes
Lex Camargo
Lex Camargo PRO Hi Brenda, I was wondering how the AC is in the apartments there? We noticed on images online that there may not be a central unit, but a wall unit.
Aug 02, 2016
BrendaCasanova
BrendaCasanova It's all central. They have been under renovation for several months now. Exterior has new point, new front doors that have been painted, new outdoor light fixtures, repainted parking lot, painted electric gate and the inside has been getting made over as well.
Aug 02, 2016
Lex Camargo
Lex Camargo PRO Thank you very much for your response Brenda. One more question, if you don't mind. Is the noise level pretty low there? Some apartments we visited had comments that the walls are pretty thin so you hear everything your neighbor does. Sorry for all the questions, but this is our first apartment rent
BrendaCasanova
BrendaCasanova That can hold true. I used to have a neighbor with 3 toddlers and it was always loud!!! The other neighbors were ideal. We never hear a peep from them. It's pretty empty right now. The dryer here sucks so we get our laundry done at a wash and fold/ laundromat place.
Lex Camargo
Lex Camargo PRO Thanks for all the info!! My wife and I actually visited today and like the apartments very much. The only thing is that the person showing us the place said they may get rid of the dog area. That may he a deal breaker as we have some pups.
Add a comment...

Your answer

Best Neighborhoods to Live In

Best Cities to Live In

Tell everyone what you love about your neighborhood!

Leave a Review

Have a question?

How are schools? Is the area safe? What about public transit options?" Why not ask our community of locals!

Ask Now

Selling or Renting Your Home?

Maximize the selling price of your home by sharing what you love about your suburb to increase its appeal...

Leave a Review

Corporate Relocation Manager?

Enable your employees to share local knowledge in a private, trusted environment with those relocating... while building community.

Learn More