Best Places to Shop In Philadelphia, PA
1. Bourse Food Court & Shops- Located on 5th Street between Market and Chestnut Streets in Philadelphia, PA. In the heart of Philadelphia, this beautiful expanse is a great place to shop and dine.
2. Franklin Mills Mall- Just off I-95 and Woodhaven Road, 15 minutes north of Center City Philadelphia. Franklin Mills Mall is one of the most popular shopping venues in Philadelphia, with its wonderful outlet featuring range of great stores, restaurants, and entertainment.
3. The Gallery at Market East- 9th & Market Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Focused on providing downtown shoppers with a wonderful place to shop and dine, The Gallery at Market East is a must-see in down town Philadelphia.
4. King of Prussia Shopping Complex- Route 202, King of Prussia, PA. Renown in the region for being the greatest spot for one-stop shopping, the King of Prussia Mall is a grand shopping venue, with huge department stores, speciality stores, and dining. http://www.kingofprussiamall.com
5. Roosevelt Mall Shopping Center- 2327 Cottman Ave # 10, Philadelphia, PA 19149.Roosevelt Mall Shopping Center is a conveniently located shopping strip known for its great location and wonderful offerings.
6. Philadelphia's 9th Street Italian Market- 9th Street From Wharton Street to Fitzwater Street in South Philadelphia. The Little Italy of Philadelphia is a wonderful place to shop and dine in authentic Italian stores and bistros. Goods are plentiful in this old world enclave
7. Gallery at Market East- Market Street at Ninth Street, Philadelphia, PA. Shopping never got any better than at the Gallery at Market East, the most popular place in Philadelphia to find wonderful designer threads at reasonable prices. http://www.galleryatmarketeast.com
8. Reading Terminal Market- 12th & Arch Streets, Philadelphia, PA. Shop. Dine. Spend. The mantra of the Reading Terminal Market with its combination of fresh produce and eclectic shopping.
9. Shops at the Bellevue- Broad and Walnut Streets, Center City Philadelphia. The Shops at the Bellvue is the perfect place to begin a journey into the wonderful shopping Philadelphia has to offer. With wonderful retail stores as well as upscale dining, shopping here really is an experience.
10. Shops at Liberty Place- 16th and Chestnut Streets between Sansom and Market, Philadelphia, PA.
This downtown delight is a great place to find upscale shopping options in the heart of the city.
11. Chestnut Hill- 8000 Germantown Ave., Philadelphia, PA. A shoppers paradise, Chestnut Hill is filled with great shopping and dining.
12. Franklin Mills Mall- 1455 Franklin Mills Center, Philadelphia PA. Hundreds of stores and a close proximity to Philadelphia proper make this the perfect escape from the sometimes overcrowded downtown shopping areas. Franklin Mills Mall is filled with virtually every popular retailer known to man, though providing shoppers with more low key shopping options
13. Main Street Manayunk- 4200 Main St., Philadelphia, PA. A unique place to shop and become familiar with the Philadelphia area, Main Street Manayunk is a wonderful place to find an eclectic array of shopping in downtown Philadelphia.
14. Old City- 5th & Chestnut Streets., Philadelphia, PA.Old City is more than a shopping district, it is a very popular entertainment destination in Philadephia, combining distinctive stores with a fantastic nightlife scene.
15. Rittenhouse Square- 1850 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA.Upscale shopping in an intimate setting, Rittenhouse Square is the perfect place to shop for those looking for a classy array of stores and small boutiques.
16. South Street- Popular for people of all walks of life, South Street is one of the busiest shopping areas in Philadelphia, with wonderful shopping and dining.