Greenwich Village vs. West Village. Can't decide where to buy my next home??

I'm moving to NYC with my boyfriend pretty soon. I'm having a really hard time deciding between a town in West Village and another one in Greenwich Village. I know they're not geographically far. But it's a really big purchase and I want to make sure I pick the right neighborhood. Any thoughts?
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
3 people following
this question

2 Answers

junsuk Jun 20, 2017
I really like this, I just found out about this. Will be recommending you and your articles to writing friends.Thank you for your generosity. This was an incredibly wonderful article. Thanks for providing these details.
0 votes
html color May 29, 2017
We also have the same situation. I really want to know if everyone should be in one place. Or do I stop working near him?
0 votes

Your answer

Best Neighborhoods to Live In

Best Cities to Live In

Tell everyone what you love about your neighborhood!

Leave a Review

Have a question?

How are schools? Is the area safe? What about public transit options?" Why not ask our community of locals!

Ask Now

Selling or Renting Your Home?

Maximize the selling price of your home by sharing what you love about your suburb to increase its appeal...

Leave a Review

Corporate Relocation Manager?

Enable your employees to share local knowledge in a private, trusted environment with those relocating... while building community.

Learn More