Best Places to Shop in Denver, CO
1. 16th St Mall- Between Market St. & Broadway, Denver CO. Family shopping district with an array fo shops and stores, filled with energy and a unique atmosphere.
2. Cherry Creek North Business District- 2960 E 2nd Ave., Denver CO. The fashion forward of Denver are quite familiar with this district, with the Cherry Creek North Business District amongst the most popular shopping venues in the city.
3. Denver Pavilions- 500 16th St., Denver, CO.Wonderful shopping mall filled with great stores, both chain and speciality. Open daily.
4. Park Meadows Mall- 8401 Park Meadows Center Dr., Lone Tree, Colorado 80124.Classic mall in beautiful setting, Park Meadows mall is where its at for department store shopping such as Macy’s and Dillard’s.
5. Flatiron Crossing- One West Flatiron Cir., Broomfield, CO 80021.Flatiron Crossing is one of the premier shopping areas in Denver, with a host of great department stores and entertainment options.
6. Colorado Mills- 14500 West Colfax Ave., Lakewood, CO 80401.Fantastic outlet malls with high-end shops offering great discounts. Saks Fifth Avenue is one of many retailers which makes the Colorado Mills an awesome place to shop.
7. Antique Row- 400-2000 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80210. Hundreds of vendors line the blocks and blocks of Antique shopping known as Antique row, with several great finds ready for those searching for a secret treasure from years past.
8. Cherry Creek Farmer's Market- 3000 E 1st Ave. Cherry Creek Shopping Center, Denver, CO 80206. Cherry Creek Farmer’s Market is a wonderful outdoor location to purchase fresh produce and also enjoy the local culture.
9. The Tabor Center- 1200 17th Street, Suite 540, Denver, CO 80202. A fantastic and modern mall with everything from restaurants to shopping to spas and sports pubs. http://www.taborcenter.com/