Best Places to Shop in Washington, DC
1. Crystal City Shops- 1608 Crystal Square Arcade,Arlington, VA 22202. Crystal City is a great place to dine, shop, and indulge yourself. With hundreds of high end stores and wonderful places to dine, this is one of the most popular places to shop in Arlington.
2. Eastern Market- 225 7th St SE, Washington, DC 20009. Eastern Market is one of the oldest farmer’s markets still in existence on the east coast with a steady supply of meat, veggies, and other wonderful produce items from local farmers.
3. Fashion Centre at Pentagon City- 1100 S Hayes St, Arlington, VA 22202. Fashion Center is the best shopping center in this area with hundreds of quality speciality stores, a fantastic array of restaurants, this is an exciting place to spend a day in the D.C. area.
4. Mazza Gallerie- 5300 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20015. Mazza Galerrie is a wonderful place for upscale and name brand shopping in the D.C. area.
5. Old Post Office Pavilion and Tower- 1100 Pennsylvania Ave
Corner of 12th St and Pennsylvania, Washington, DC 20004. Old Post Office is a popular shopping area, and is well established. With an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants, this shopping center, which is 120 years old, is still one of the most renown shopping areas in the city.
6. Shops at Georgetown Park- 3222 M St NW, Washington, DC 20007. The Shops at Georgetown Park highlight upscale shopping with retailers such as White House/Black Market, J. Crew, and H&M.
7. Tysons Corner Center- 1961 Chain Bridge Rd, McLean, VA 22102. Tysons Corner Center is an interesting place to shop in the city, with a good amount of high quality retailers providing a sophisticated edge to the shopping scene in the D.C. area
8. Tysons Galleria- 2001 International Dr., McLean, VA 22102
Tyson’s Galleria is the one-stop shop for fabulous shopping, boasting its collection of the some of the world’s most popular designers including Betsey Johnson, Nicole Miller, and BCBG.
9. Union Station- 50 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20002. Union Station is not only a way to get out of D.C.— it’s also a way to get in to the rich culture and vibrant shopping in the D.C. metro area. With wonderful shopping options and places to dine, this train station might make you want to stay in D.C. more than it will make you want to leave.
10. Westfield Shoppingtown Montgomery Mall- 7101 Democracy Blvd, Bethesda, MD 20817. Washington Shoppingtown Mall is a wonderful shopping venue in the D.C. area with wonderful stores including Crate and Barrel and Papyrus.