Best Places to Shop in Louisville, KY
1. Mall St. Matthews- 5000 Shelbyville Rd.,Louisville, KY 40207. The Mall St. Matthews is a wonderful mall with a vast array of popular retail stores including Williams-Sonoma. www.mallstmatthews.com
2. Jefferson Mall- 4801Outer Loop, Louisville, KY 40219.
Jefferson Mall is the archetypal mall, with department stores, speciality shops, and dining all available within a megaplex.
3. Factory Stores of America- 401 Outlet Center Drive, #220, Georgetown, KY 40324. An outlet for the little guy, The Factory Stores of America is a small enclave of popular retailers giving away their coveted merchandise at great prices. www.factorystores.com
4. Oxmoor Center- 7900 Shelbyville Rd., Louisville, KY 40222. The Oxmoor Center is one of Louisville’s most popular shopping venues, housing major department stores as well as popular chain stores. Open daily. www.oxmoorcenter.com
5. The Summit Lifestyle Center- 9401 Brownsboro Rd., Louisville, KY 40241. The Summit Lifestyle Center is a wonderful shopping area with a scad and more shops available, featuring many popular upscale retailers.
6. Louisville Antique Mall-900 Goss Ave, Louisville, KY 40217
The Louisville Antique Mall is a wonderful place to shop, with hundreds of dealers bringing it back old school with wonderful antique and rare merchandise. www.louisvilleantiquemall.com
7. Derby City Antique Mall- 3819 Bardstown Road,Louisville, KY 40218. A wonderful shopping center featuring very experience antiques dealers, the Derby City Antique Mall would be a great place to begin a hobby in antiquing. http://www.derbycityantiquemall.com/