Best Places to Shop in Detroit, MI
1. Renaissance Center- Jefferson Ave. at Beaubien St. Detroit, MI, 48243. The Renaissance Center is a classic combination mall offering great entertainment, shopping, dining, and most of all– plenty of ways to spend your hard earned money. www.gmrencen.com
2. Somerset Collection- 2800 W. Big Beaver Rd.
Troy, MI, 48084. Upscale shopping at its finest, the Somerset Collection is the perfect place to shop with high-end retailers such as Burberry and Saks Fifth Avenue. www.thesomersetcollection.com
3. Birmingham Principal Shopping District- N Old Woodward Ave, Birmingham, MI 48009. Downtown Birmingham is brimming with wonderful and varied stores lining every street and is a wonderful introduction to the small town feel of this fun city.
4. Eastern Market- 2934 Russell St, Detroit, MI 48207. Eastern Market is one of Detroit’s most popular farmers markets, renown for its wonderful produce and great atmosphere.
5. Fairlane Town Center- 18900 Michigan Ave
Dearborn, MI 48126. With well over 100 hundred stores, including popular department stores such as Macy’s, Fairlane Town Center is the perfect place to spend an afternoon in Michigan.
6. Great Lakes Crossing- 4300 Baldwin Rd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326. Huge and filled with energy, Great Lakes Crossing is one of the most popular shopping malls in the state with its varied clothing stores and entertainment options perfect for the whole family
7. Greektown- Monroe Ave, Detroit, MI 48226. Greektown is a popular destination for those who love to dine on Greek food, those who love small shops and stores, and those who love to be entertained.
8. Royal Oak- W 11 Mile Rd at N Main St, Royal Oak, MI 48067.Fantastic shopping venue with a variety of stores, offerings ranging from antiques to clothing, and dining.
9. Twelve Oaks Mall- 27500 Novi Rd, at I-96, Novi, MI 48377. One of Michigan’s finest malls, Twelve Oaks Mall is filled with popular chain stores. Something for everyone from clothes to electronics to dining to entertainment.
10. Village of Rochester Hills- 104 N Adams Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309. Tucked away in a beautiful setting is the Village of Rochester Hills, with dozens of small shops with an elegant and sophisticated taste.