Best Places to Shop in Baltimore, MD
1. Arundel Mills- 7000 Arundel Mills Circle, Hanover, MD.
A great shopping center with hundreds of stores at wonderfully low prices, Arundel Hills is a must-shop in the Baltimore Area. www.arundelmills.com
2. Prime Outlets- Hagerstown- 495 Prime Outlets Boulevard, Hagerstown, MD. Prime Outlets are amongst the most well-known and the most comprehensive, offering visitors hundreds of options. www.primeoutlets.com
3. Towson Town Center- 825 Dulaney Valley Road,Baltimore, MD. Towson Town Center is where it’s at in terms of shopping in Baltimore, with hundreds of exciting shops and stores, including Nordstrom. www.towsontowncenter.com
4. Hampden- Falls Rd at 36th St, Baltimore, MD. The neighborhood of Hampden is not only a place to shop— it illustrates the beauty of Baltimore’s vibrant culture. With wonderful stores and shops, many catered to the college community within the neighborhood, this is a wonderful place to shop and to see the “real” Baltimore. http://www.hampdenmerchants.com/
5. Mount Vernon / Charles St- Mount Vernon, known for its culture and famous sites, is also an exiting shopping center, with high-end shops and stores amongst some of the most popular in Baltimore.
6. Village Of Cross Keys- 5100 Falls Rd., Baltimore, MD 21210. The Village of Cross Keys is a distinctive shopping experience with dozens of stores and places to shop. http://www.villageofcrosskeys.com/html/
7. Harborplace & The Gallery- 200 E Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21202. Harborplace & The Gallery is the place to shop in Baltimore selling everything under the sun from clothing to furniture. http://www.harborplace.com/html/
8. Broadway Market- S Broadway between Fleet and Lancaster, Baltimore, MD 21231.The Broadway Market is a wonderful outdoor market with a long history in Baltimore.