Best Places to Shop in Tampa, FL
1. Big Top Flea Market- 9250 E. Fowler Ave., Thonotosassa, FL 33592.A great place to find a bargain, Big Top Flea Market is infested with great merchandise. Weekends only. http://www.bigtopfleamarket.com/
2. University Mall - 2200 East Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612. University Mall is the one stop shop for great department stores and speciality stores, including some of your favorites. http://www.shoppingtampa.com/
3. Brandon Town Center Mall- 459 Brandon Town Center, Brandon, FL 33511. Brandon Town Center Mall is a wonderful shopping destination in Florida with hundreds of shops and restaurants.
4. Citrus Park Town Center Mall- 8021 Citrus Park Town Center Mall, Tampa, FL 33625. This mall is a wonderful shopping center offering some of Americas most popular specialty stores, such as the Gap and Abercrombie and Fitch. Dining is also plentiful here.
5. CentralYBOR- 1600 E 8th Ave,Tampa, FL. Shopping, dining, entertainment collide in CentralYBOR.
6. Channelside Tampa- 615 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL 33602. Channelside is not only a fabulous mall, it is also wonderful entertainment center. http://www.channelsidetampa.com/
7. Old Hyde Park Village- 748 South Village Circle, Tampa, FL 33606. A wonderful open air shopping center, Old Hyde Park Village combines high-end shopping with an great atmosphere.
8. International Plaza- N. West Shore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607
A wonderful blending cultures and style occur at the International Plaza, with great shopping and dining for visitors.
9. South Howard Street, S Howard Ave, Tampa, FL.South Howard is mainly filled with eateries, but the shopping here is eclectic and remarkable, and tucked away in a beautiful neighborhood setting, a far cry from the many behemoth malls the area has to offer