Commuting from Hawthorne to Seal Beach or Commuting from Long Beach to Hawthorne

My wife and I are relocating and we will be working in Hawthorne and Seal Beach. Should we live in Hawthorne and commute to Seal Beach or live in Long Beach and split the difference between Hawthorne and Seal Beach?
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
2 people following
this question

1 Answer

sagar harish 5 hours ago
Nice concept i really like to visit the roblox game it is my favorite game all the session http://robloxfreerobuxgenerator.com/ if you feel not the good so you try this game and refresh you mind and getting the fun thanks.
0 votes

Your answer

Best Neighborhoods to Live In

Best Cities to Live In

Tell everyone what you love about your neighborhood!

Leave a Review

Have a question?

How are schools? Is the area safe? What about public transit options?" Why not ask our community of locals!

Ask Now

Selling or Renting Your Home?

Maximize the selling price of your home by sharing what you love about your suburb to increase its appeal...

Leave a Review

Corporate Relocation Manager?

Enable your employees to share local knowledge in a private, trusted environment with those relocating... while building community.

Learn More