Best Places to Shop in Long Beach, CA
1. Belmont Shore- 200 Nieto, Suite 200B, Long Beach, CA 90803. Belmont Shore is a beautiful coastal shopping destination with a variety of stores and wonderful places to dine. With a myriad of great stores inclduing Chico’s, and dozens of eateries, this is a great place to spend a day in Long Beach. www.belmontshore.org
2. City Place- 275 East 4th Street, located at 5th Street and Pine Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90802. City Place is a fun shopping destination. With an interesting mix of stores and shops, not to mention a varied offering of food and the mall court food delicacies we’ve all come to enjoy, City Place is a terrific place to visit in Long Beach. www.longbeachcityplace.com
3. Lakewood Center- 500 Lakewood Center, Lakewood, CA 90712. The Lakewood Center is an expansive shopping center in Lakewood, with hundreds of stores, a movie theater, and other large retaiilers. Open daily. www.shoplakewoodcenter.com
4. THE PIKE at Rainbow Harbor- 95 S. Pine Ave. Long Beach, CA 90802. The Pike is a wonderful shopping locale in Long Beach, Calidornia, with it’s wonderful views of the water, huge movie theater, and tons of entertainment, this is one the best places to visit in Long Beach. http://www.thepikeatlongbeach.com/
5. Los Cerritos Center- 239 Los Cerritos Center, Cerritos, CA 90703. The Los Cerritos Center is a great shopping destination in Los Angeles, known for its wide selection of shopping ranging from Bebe to Nordstrom, and its great eateries and restaraunts. Similar to other shopping centers in the Los Angeles area, The Los Cerritos Center is the classic mix of dining, shopping, and entertainment. www.shoploscerritos.com
6. Shoreline Village- 401-435 Shoreline Village Drive, Long Beach, CA 90802. Shoreline Village is tucked within the ambiance of an East Coast fishing town, complete with ocean-based entertainment, fun retail options focused on the water, and beautiful views of the water and the other sites in the area, including a beautiful lighthouse and decadent aquarium. www.shorelinevillage.com
7. 2nd Street in Belmont Shore. 2nd Street in Belmont Shore is a hip and young shopping district for locals and visitors to the Long Beach Area, with its electic combination of shopping and dining. www.belmontshore.org
8. East Fourth Street- East Fourth Street is not a place for the weak— with its wonderful shopping with beautiful and well-maintained antiques the common fare in the nieghborhood— anyone who is weak-willed will likely drop a fortune.
9. Long Beach Antique Market - 4901 E Conant St, Long Beach, CA 90808, Veteran’s Stadium Parking Lot on Carson. The Long Beach Antique market is a wonderful place to buy and sell wonderful antique and vintage items at low prices. Held monthly.
10. Pine Avenue- Pine Avenue is the hippest area in Long Beach with huge malls, independent shopping, restaraunts, and nightlife venues lining this long avenue.