Best Places to Shop in Buffalo, NY
1. McKinley Mall- 3701 McKinley Pkwy, Buffalo, NY 14219-2683. A wonderful example of the “model mall,” McKinley Mall is a wonderful place to shop for those interested in wonderful chain and specialty stores like the Gap or Abercrombie and Fitch. http://www.shopmckinleymall.com/
2. Talking Leaves Books- 3158 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214.
Not technically a “shopping center” but a behemoth instead, Talking Leaves bookstore is a popular venue in Buffalo, known for its wide selection of fantastic books.
3. The Custom Hatter- 1318 Broadway St, Buffalo, NY 14212.
The Custom Hatter is the place to find a new hat for any occasion.
4. Walden Galleria- 1 Walden Galleria, Buffalo, NY 14225.
The Walden Galleria is a fantastic place to shop with various famous retailers lining every inch, including Nine West, Ann Taylor, and American Eagle.
5. Elmwood Strip- Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222. Elmwood Strip is a high-end shopping center in Buffalo, with a wide variety of shopping options, as well as entertainment and plenty of wonderful dining.
6. Eastern Hills Mall- 4545 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221.
A beautiful mall filled with fantastic stores, Eastern Hills Mall is a wonderful one stop shop in Buffalo.
7. Broadway Market- 999 Broadway, Buffalo, NY 14212.
Broadway Market is a popular place to shop in Buffalo for high quality produce and food.
8. Boulevard Mall- 730 Alberta Dr, Amherst, NY 14226
Boulevard Mall is filled with wonderful shopping options, and is one of the most popular shopping centers in Amherst and surrounding areas.
9. Hertel Avenue in North Buffalo- Hertel Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216. Diverse and eclectic, Hertel Avenue is one of the most popular places to shop and enjoy the city, while also being exposed to the wonderful offerings from great countries all around the world.