Best Places to Shop in Wichita, KS
1. Towne East Square- 7700 E Kellogg Dr, Suite 1300
Wichita, KS 67207. Town East Square is one of the best shopping centers in Wichita and is popular throughout Kansas, known for its varied shopping and great food court. http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=177
2. Bradley Fair Mall- Rock Road at 21st, Wichita, Kansas.
Bradley Fair Mall is a fantastic shopping destination in Wichita with a variety of stores and restarants. Stores include: Williams-Sonoma, Origins, The Gap Stores, & Harold’s. http://www.bradleyfair.com/
3. The Waterfront- Northeast corner of 13th Street at Webb Road. The Waterfront is not only one of the premier neighborhoods in Wichita, it is also a fantastic shopping destination with upscale shopping and dining.
4. Clifton- Clifton Square is a fantastic shopping area in Wichita with a unique atmospere and great shopping. http://www.cliftonsquare.com/
5. Eastgate Plaza- Eastgate Plaza is a fantastic shopping area in Wichita with a wonderful variety of speciality shopping and dining.
6. Parklane Shopping Center-1000 S. Oliver, Wichita, Kansas
Lincoln & Oliver. The Parklane Shopping Center in Wichita is one of the oldest and most popular shopping areas in Wichita, known for its refreshing mix of speciality stores and locally-owned boutiques. http://www.shopparklane.com/
7. Tallgrass Centre - 2111 N Rock Rd, Wichita, KS 67206.
The Tallgrass Centre is a fantastic shopping locale in Wichita with a wonderful blend of shoppig and dining.