Best Places to Shop in Tucson, AZ
1. Foothills Mall- 7401 N. La Cholla at Ina Rd.,Fourth Avenue area, between 9th Street and University Blvd. www.shopfoothillsmall.com
Foothills Mall is a wonderful place to shop in sunny Tucson, with great department stores and eateries.
2. La Encantada- 2905 E. Skyline Drive. Open air shopping center with beautiful architecture and landscaping as well as a wonderful selection of some of America’s most popular and fashionable retailers, including the minimalistic but beautiful clothing sold at Anthropologie.
3. Park Place- 5870 E. Broadway. Eastside located mall features Dillards, Macy's, Sears, 160 specialty shops, a 20-screen movie theater, and children’s play area.
4. Plaza Palomino- SE Corner of Swan and Ft. Lowell Roads,
Tucson, AZ. The Plaza Palomino offers a wonderful selection of southwestern themed shopping, ranging from furniture to clothing as well as a Saturday Farmer’s Market. http://www.plazapalomino.com/
5. Sixth Street Merchants- 6th St. south of UA campus. Sixth Street in Tucson, AZ is lined with wonderful and eclectic shops and restaurants, and the perfect way to enjoy the weather and great shopping in this beautiful city.
6. St. Philip's Plaza- Southeast corner of Campbell and River Roads. St. Philip’s Plaza is beautiful store to store shopping center in the heart of sunny Tucson, with wonderful stores and boutiques, as well as wonder dining. http://www.stphilipsplaza.com/
7. Park Place- 5340 E. Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ Anchored by Macy’s, Dillard’s, and Sears and filled with other popular retailers and dining options, Park Place is a wonderful place to shop and dine in Tucson. http://www.parkplacemall.com/html/index2.asp
8. Tucson Mall- 4500 N. Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85707. Great shopping with a variety of department stores, small boutiques, and fantastic eateries, Tucson Mall is the premier shopping spot. http://www.tucsonmall.com/html/index2.asp