Public Art in the Loop (and Beyond)
“Agora” (the Leg Sculptures), 2006, Magdalena Abakanowicz
Northeast corner of Michigan Avenue & 12th Street/Roosevelt Road
“Untitled Sounding Sculpture”, 1975, Harry Bertoia
Aon Center – 200 E. Randolph St.
“Flight of Daedalus and Icarus”, 1990, Roger Brown
Outer entrance to 120 N. LaSalle St. building
“Flamingo”, 1974, Alexander Calder
Federal Plaza – Southwest corner of Adams & Dearborn Streets.
“The Four Seasons”, 1974, Marc Chagall
Chase Bank Tower, Dearborn Street between Monroe & Madison – Lower Concourse
“Defense, Regeneration, Pioneers and Discoverers”, 1928, James Earle Fraser & Henry Hering
The four limestone pillars of the Michigan Avenue Bridge and E/W Wacker Drive.
“Paris Metro Entryway”, 1900/2003, Hector Guimard
East side of Michigan Avenue at Van Buren Street
“Freeform”, 1993, Richard Hunt
State of Illinois Building – 160 N. LaSalle St.
“Lions”, 1894, Edward Kemeys
Michigan Avenue entrance to the Art Institute of Chicago, Michigan Ave at Adams St.
“Buckingham Fountain”, 1927, Marcel Francois Loyau
Grant Park-East end of Congress Parkway at Columbus Drive.
“Bowman” and “Spearman”, 1928, Ivan Mestrovic
Grant Park-Entrance to Grant Park at Congress Parkway and Michigan Avenue.
“Crossing”, 1998, Hubertus Von Der Glotz
LaSalle Street between Kinzie Street and the Chicago River.