Best Places to Shop in San Jose, CA
1. Westgate Mall- 1600 Saratoga Avenue, San Jose, CA 95129.
San Jose is a fabulous shopping area and the perfect place to find a wide variety of discount shopping.
2. Stanford Shopping Center- 680 Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Home to Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus this is the premier shopping locale in Palo Alto.
3. Westfield Oakridge Mall- 925 Blossom Hill Road, San Jose, CA 95123-1294.Ranging from high end boutiques to popular department stores, Westfield Oakridge has it all.
4. Santana Row- 355 Santana Row, Suite 2000, San Jose, CA 95128. High end boutiques and shops are the hallmark of this neighborhood, designed to take shoppers on a real experience in retail.
5. Eastridge Mall- 1 Eastridge Mall, San Jose, CA 95122-1402. A bit more low-key than neighboring malls but definitely not lacking in style, Eastridge Mall is one of the more established shopping centers in the area.
6. Westfield Valley Fair Mall- 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 2178, Santa Clara, CA 95050-6709. Numerous stores and an impressive selection of dining options have helped to make Valley Fair Mall a must-shop in this area of California. www.westfield.com/valleyfaircreek
7. Almaden Plaza Shopping Center- Almaden Expressway
San Jose, CA 95118. A typical shopping center with large chains such as T.J. Maxx and Barnes and Noble, Almaden Plaza has several perks, including the wonder Trader Joes organic food grocery store.
8. Princeton Plaza Mall- 1375 Blossom Hill Rd., San Jose, CA 95118. Princeton Plaza Mall is a small, no-frills shopping center, with large stores built to service the need of the its patrons.
9. Cupertino Square Mall- 10123 N. Wolfe Road, Cupertino, CA 95014.Cupertino Square Mall is a nice shopping center which has a command of two important aspects of being a great mall: accessibility and affordability.