Best Places to Shop in Sacramento, CA
1. Old Sacramento- 1111 Second Street, Sacramento, CA 95814. Old Sacramento is the perfect place for shopping and learning more about historic Sacramento, California. Specialty shops and boutiques are plentiful in this popular district. http://www.oldsacramento.com/
2. Antique Plaza- 11395 Folsom Boulevard, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742. An expansive and wonderful antique enclave outside of Sacramento, the hundreds upon hundreds of merchants and dealers at Antique Plaza in Rancho Cordova offer a wide variety of antique and vintage merchandise. http://www.antiqueplazaonline.com/handcrafted2.asp
3. Folsom Premium Outlets-13000 Folsom Boulevard, Folsom, CA 95630. Folsom Premium Outlets are the premium stores with the best possible prices. Stores include Eddie Bauer, Zales, and Samsonite. http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=27
4. Arden Fair- 689 Arden Way, Suite 1167,Sacramento, CA 95815,Located off Business 80. Sacramento shopping at its finest is at Arden Fair, with hundreds of stores and boutiques, this is a fun place to shop. http://www.ardenfair.com/
5. Country Club Plaza Mall- 2401 Butano Drive, Sacramento, CA 95825. With major department stores as well as some of America’s hottest stores, Country Club Plaza Mall is the perfect place to spend a Saturday afternoon shopping in Sacramento. http://countryclubplazamall.com/
6. Pavillions- 563 Pavilions Lane, Sacramento, CA 95825. Pavilions, tucked in a majestic enclave, is a varied and exciting place to shop.
7. Westfield Shopping town Downtown Plaza- 547 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95814. An excellent selection of stores, dining, and entertainment make the Westfield Shopping town Downtown Plaza a premier shopping locale in Sacramento. www.westfield.com
8. Sunrise Mall- 6041 Sunrise Mall, Citrus Heights, CA 95610.
Sunrise Mall is a perfect mall with great shopping, entertainment, and dining all under one roof Stores include: JC Penney, American Eagle, Macy’s, and New York & Company. http://www.sunrisemallonline.com/
9. Roseville Galleria- 1151 Galleria Blvd., Roseville, CA 95678.
A wonderful mall filled with great stores and upscale dining options, the Roseville Galleria in Roseville California just outside of Sacramento is a wonderful place to shop. http://westfield.com/galleriaatroseville/
10. Creekside Town Center- located on the Southeast corner of Highway 65 and Galleria Boulevard. Wonderful shopping mall in Roseville California near Sacramento filled with great stores including Old Navy, Best Buy, and Bed, Bath, & Beyond. http://www.creeksidetowncenter.com/info.php