Best Places to Shop in Richmond, VA
1. Carytown Shopping- West Cary Street, Between Boulevard and Thompson, Richmond, VA 23219. West Cary Street is bustling with energy and a delightful selection of shopping, which is plentiful and unique. www.carytown.org/
2. Chesterfield Towne Center- This popular South-of-the-James River mall features 140 shops, services and restaurants.
3. Regency Square Mall- 1420 N. Parham Road, Richmond, VA 23229. Recency Square is a wonderful shopping center with over one hundred stores, not to mention great dining and entertainment in and around the mall. www.shopregencysqmall.com/
4. Shops at Libbie and Grove- Libbie and Grove Avenue, Richmond, VA 23219. The Shops at Libie and Grove are sophisticated and chic, with unique blend of southern hostitality and distinctive style. On the Avenues is a popular boutique in the neighborhood.
5. Short Pump Town Center- Short Pump Express. Short Pump Town Center is a popular outdoor shopping locale, with tons of great stores including Guess, Ann Taylor, and Eddie Bauer.
6. Stony Point Fashion Park- 9200 Stony Point Fashion Park
Richmond, VA 23235. Stony Point Fashion Park is a wonderful combination of style and convenient, with the center filled with high end and popular stores, including Saks and Dillards. www.shopstonypoint.com
7. Willow Lawn Mall The Shops at Willow Lawn- 1601 Willow Lawn Drive, Richmond, VA 23230. The Shops at Willow Lawn provide visitors with a fantastic selection of designer clothing and a good jumping off point for sightseeing in the Richmond area. www.willowlawn.com
8. Antique Village Mall Complex- 10203 Chamberlayne Road
Mechanicsville, VA 23116. Antique Village Mall is a wonderful place to shop in Mechanicsville, a small town outside of Richmond. Fill to the brim with antiques dealers, it would be wise to leave plenty of room in your car/suitcase for the goods youll find here.
9. Shockoe Slip- Located at Twelfth and Main Streets.
Shockoe Slip is a wonderful place to shop and is one of the most popular and renown shopping enclaves in Richmond with a wonderful ad cast array of local and speciality shops.
10. The Shops 5807- 5807 Patterson Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226. The Shops at 5807 is a wonderful place to shop and enjoy Richmond. With an eclectic mix of offerings, The Shops definitely wont disappoint. http://www.shop5807.com/