Best Places to Shop in Nashville, TN
1. Cool Springs Galleria- 1800 Galleria Blvd, Franklin, TN 37067. Cool Springs Galleria is a wonderful shopping locale in Nashville, popular for its famous retailers including Ann Taylor and its wonderful restaraunt options. http://www.coolspringsgalleria.com/shop/coolsprings.nsf
2. The District- 2nd Ave and Church St, Nashville, TN 3720. The District on 2nd Avenue and Church Street is the hub for hip shopping in the country capital of the U.S.A. With tons of locally-owned shops and eateries, this is the perfect place to get to know Nashville.
3. Hillsboro Village- 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212
Hillsboro Village in Nashville is a youthful enclave of restaraunts and great and varied shopping options.
4. 12th Avenue South- 12th Avenue South is the location in Nashville to find home furnishings and decorative accessories, as well as unique clothing and great restaraunts.
5. The Mall at Green Hills- 2126 Abott Martin Rd, Nashville, TN 37215. The Mall at Green Hills in Nashville is a terrific place to shop, with some of the world’s most celebrated designers, including Betsey Johnson, setting up shop in the varied and unique shopping center. Open Daily. http://www.mallatgreenhills.com/
6. Five Points- Historic East Nashville. Five Points, an inventive and neveau shopping district in the heart of Nashville, is an artist’s enclave with wonderful galleries filled with an assorted collection of fabulous art.
7. Prime Outlets- 1 Outlet Village Blvd, Lebanon, TN 37090
The Prime Outlets in Lebanon Tenenssee, like its sister stores throughout the United States, feature hundreds of chain outlets, including the Gap Stores, sure to please any shopper. www.primeoutlets.com
8. Music Valley Village- Most vistiors flock to Nashville to have a listen to wonderful and down-home country music, not to mention to Music Valley Village to purchase authentic country music memorabilia. This shopping center focuses exclusively on the good ol’ southern goodies, from clothing, to records, to cool trinckets and keepsakes.
9. 8th Avenue Antique District- 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN. Antique shopping in Nashville is a treat, with its goods and collectibles coming from around the country, all with a certain flare of southern charm.
10. Nashville Arcade- Between 4th and 5th Aves, Nashville, TN.
The Nashville Arcade is a popular shopping enclave in the southern capital of music, with a steady flow of visotors, great places to shop, and terrific eateries.