Best Places to Shop in Milwaukee, WI
1. Mayfair Mall- 2500 N. Mayfair Rd., Wauwatosa, WI. Mayfair Mall is the best place to shop in Milwaukee if you desire a one stop shopping center with hundreds of popular stores including Macy’s as well as great dining. Open daily. www.mayfairmall.com
2. Brookfield Square- 95 N. Moorland Rd., Brookfield, WI
Great shopping was lost, but now it’s found in Brooklyn Square which not only has hundred of great shops and boutiques, but also a great selection of dining. www.shopbrookfieldsquaremall.com
3. Bayshore Towne Center- 5800 N. Bayshore Dr. Glendale, WI. An outdoor mall with a distinctive feel, the Bayshore Towne Center is one of the best places to shop in the Milwaukee area, with its terrific offerings in dining, shopping, and entertainment. www.bayshoretowncenter.com
4. Southridge- 5300 S. 76 St., Greendale, WI. Southridge is filled with great shopping, both chain and independent. www.simon.com
5. The Shops of Grand Avenue- 275 W. Wisconsin Ave.
A wonderful mall in the heart of Milwaukee, The Shops of Grand Avenue is a wonderful place to find reasonably priced fashions and great food. Stores include: Old Navy. www.grandavenueshops.com
6. North Avenue District- The North Avenue District is the perfect stop for the more eclectic and individualist shopper, with its varied stores and eateries.
7. Brady Street- Lined with unique shops, great restaurants, and an overall jubilant atmosphere, Brady Street is the perfect place to begin when hitting up the Milwaukee shopping scene.
8. The Third Ward
The Third Ward- The Third Ward is the heart of the Milwaukee independent fashion trend, with its unique shops and stores filled with trendsetting and unique items. This area is also know for its vibrant nightlife and entertainment scene.
9. Henry Maier Summerfest Grounds- A summer special— great shopping from seasonal vendors selling handicrafts and great merchandise from around the country.
10. Washington Avenue- Cedarburg's Downtown, Ozaukee County. One of Milwaukee best antiques districts, the scenic Washington Avenue is the perfect mix of old and new.