Going Locavore in NYC
1. 77th Street Greenmarket - Held on Sundays ( 8am-4pm) at Columbus Avenue between 77th and 79th Streets.
2. 97th Street Greenmarket – Held on Fridays (8am-2pm) between Columbus and Amsterdam avenues
3. Abingdon Square Greenmarket- Held on Saturdays( 8am -2pm) at 12th Street and 8th Avenue
4. Bowling Green Greenmarket – Held on Tuesdays & Thursdays ( 8am-5pm) at Bowling Green and Battery Park Place
5. Brooklyn Borough Hall Greenmarket – Held on Tuesdays & Saturdays(8am-6pm)on the plaza at the intersection of Court Street and Montague Street
6. Columbia University Greenmarket – Held on Thursdays and Sundays( 8am-6pm) at Broadway between 114th and 115th streets
7. Cortelyou Road Greenmarket Held on Sundays ( 8am to 4pm) between Rugby and Argyle Roads in Brooklyn
8. Dag Hammarskjold Plaza Greenmarket- Held on Wednesdays(8am to 6pm) at 47th Street and Second Avenue
9. Fort Greene Park Greenmarket – Held on Saturdays( 8am to 5pm) at Washington Park between DeKalb and Willoughby Avenues.
10. Grand Army Plaza Greenmarket – Held on Saturdays( 8am to 4pm) at Prospect Park West and Flatbush Avenue
11. Greenpoint McCarren Park Greenmarket – Held on Saturdays ( 8am to 3pm) between Lorimer and Driggs Avenue
12. Inwood Greenmarket – Held on Saturdays( 8am to 3pm) at Isham Street between Seaman Avenue and Cooper Street
13. Port Authority Bus Terminal Greenmarket - Held on Thursdays ( 8am to 6pm) inside the bus terminal (North Wing main concourse) at 42nd Street and 8th Avenue.
14. Staten Island Ferry Whitehall Terminal Greenmarket – Held on Tuesdays and Fridays( 8am -7pm) at 4th South Street inside the ferry terminal
15. Tompkins Park Greenmarket - Held on Sundays ( 8am to 6pm) between East 7 street and Avenue A.
16. Tribeca Greenmarket – Held on Saturdays( 8am to 3pm) at Greenwich Street between Chambers and Duane Street.
17. Tucker Square Greenmarket – Held on Thursdays and Saturdays(8am to 5pm) at Columbus Avenue and 66th Street
18. Union Square Green Market – Held on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 15th to 17th Streets, Union Square West and 17th Street from Broadway to Park Avenue South.