2 bedroom apartments in Kenwood, Chicago - how much should I expect to pay?

The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
5 people following
this question

4 Answers

bloxorz game Nov 01, 2017
It's great because of the knowledge you share with us, I will always follow your blog and will share your blog with my friends
Jonh Braves Oct 31, 2017
Your article is awesome! How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
BCoughlin 2yrs+
Kenwood definitely has a ton of variety in terms of housing, both in the quality and price of apartment, but you can find some decent 2 bedrooms in Kenwood for less than $1000.
Mark Killion 2yrs+
In 2011, the median rental price for a 2 bedroom unit in Kenwood was about $1400 per month. The rental prices ranged from $900 to $2,000 per month. This is based on data from the MRED MLS system. I have access to several available rentals in the Kenwood neighborhood. The average 2 bed/2 bath condo will run about $1350 per month. At this price point, you would normally get a washer/dryer, central air, and a dishwasher. Most units are privately owned condos. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Mark Killion, REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty
Chicago Consulting Group
24 Hour Voice Mail: 312-242-1822
Visit me online: http://www.773property.com

Your answer

Best Neighborhoods to Live In

Best Cities to Live In

Tell everyone what you love about your neighborhood!

Leave a Review

Have a question?

How are schools? Is the area safe? What about public transit options?" Why not ask our community of locals!

Ask Now

Selling or Renting Your Home?

Maximize the selling price of your home by sharing what you love about your suburb to increase its appeal...

Leave a Review

Corporate Relocation Manager?

Enable your employees to share local knowledge in a private, trusted environment with those relocating... while building community.

Learn More