Best Places to Shop in Kansas City, MO
1. River Market Antique Mall- 115 West Fifth Street, Kansas City, MO 64105, Historic River Market. The River Market Antique Mall is a prime location for antiques shopping in the area and is known for its wide selection.
2. 45th & State Line Art & Antique Center- 1708 West Fourth Street, Kansas City, MO 64111. Art and Antiques collide at the 45th & State Line Art & Antique Center where wonderful offerings of times gone by are offered in a large supply.
3. Bannister Mall- 5600 East Bannister Mall, Kansas City, MO 64137. Bannister Mall is a wonderful shopping area in Kansas City with a variety of store offerings..
4. Country Club Plaza- 4745 Central, Kansas City, MO 64112.
Country Club Plaza is a wonderful area for shopping, dining, and entertainment, with hundreds of stores and interesting venues specific to the Kansas City area.
5. Crown Center - 2450 Grand Boulevard, Kansas City, MO 64108. Crown Center is a wonderful entertainment complex with great shops and stores, not to mention other sites of interest.
6. Town Center Plaza - 5000 West 119th Street, Kansas City, MO 66209, Leawood. Town Center Plaza is set in a beautiful enclave, with a combination of indepently owned stores and speciality shops.
7. Union Station- 30 West Pershing Road, Kansas City, MO 64108. Union Station is a dynamic shopping area in Kansas City, with a great variety of shops, some focused on fashion and others on a host of other merchandise, including electronics and outdoor equipment.
8. Zona Rosa- 8460 North Dixon Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64153, Zona Rosa is a popular shopping destination in the Kansas City area with a wide variety of place to dine and shop. Stores include: Marshall’s, Barnes and Noble, and Hollister.
9. Brookside- 63rd St and Brookside Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64113. Brookeside is a popular neighborhood in Kansas City known for its wonderful and eclectic stores. http://www.brooksidekc.org/
10. Crossroads Arts District- E 18th St and Grand Blvd,
Kansas City, MO 64108. Crossroads is the premium locale in Kansas City for art shopping and appreciation of local artisans.