Who is your smartphone service provider in Independence?

I'm looking to upgrade from my basic phone to a smartphone. My provider, Verizon, is just too pricey for a 2-year contract on a smartphone, so I'm planning on going prepaid. I'm currently exploring the options of Virgin Mobile, Straight Talk, etc. but unfortunately, on our street, the other providers' coverage maps I've seen categorize us as having 'fair' reception (we live in Trooper's Crossing). Right now, I think I may be stuck with going prepaid with Verizon, but I'd like to hear from others in the area who have a smartphone provider other than Verizon. Thank you!!
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
2 people following
this question

1 Answer

Kr Ashwin Nov 23, 2017
One of the greater and High level card game Junction is Freecell solitaire.This is the collection of many more special card game.Everyone can play through this website https://playfreecellonline.net for free of cost also.You need to share this with others and invite your close friends to play online with you at thin entertaining card game junction.
0 votes

Your answer

Best Neighborhoods to Live In

Best Cities to Live In

Tell everyone what you love about your neighborhood!

Leave a Review

Have a question?

How are schools? Is the area safe? What about public transit options?" Why not ask our community of locals!

Ask Now

Selling or Renting Your Home?

Maximize the selling price of your home by sharing what you love about your suburb to increase its appeal...

Leave a Review

Corporate Relocation Manager?

Enable your employees to share local knowledge in a private, trusted environment with those relocating... while building community.

Learn More