All time Top 10 Best things I've done in Hawaii
So I thought for people visiting Hawaii I'd list my all time greatest memories of Hawaii!
And the list goes...
1. New Years Eve - Walking the streets with a corona was fantastic fun.
2. Take a chopper ride over volcanoes on the big island (and hope you are lucky enough to see the lava spill into the ocean...AMAZING!)
3. Shop on Waikiki beach (if that's how you spell it)
4. Get accosted by people offering you 100 lei's on Waikiki Beach :)
5. ABC shops....they are like a virus....but have everything you could ever want
6. Chocolate Macadamia nuts....again like a virus, but oh so tasty :)
7. DOLE PINEAPPLE PLANTATION - Acid reflux fun for the whole family.
8. Wishing I was Jack while visiting the set of Lost - I'm such a HUGE FAN!!
9. Swimming with the Dolphins at the Hilton Waikoloa when i was 12.
10. Playing golf against a wall of water as 20 ft waves smashed against the cliff line on the Big Island.
What are yours?