Is East Elmhurst a safe neighborhood?

More towards Newtown High School and from Streets 97-100. I've been getting a lot of mixed answers. Some say its really dangerous and some say its not bad at all. I've been looking for houses around this neighborhood but I'm not so sure anymore after what I've heard.
Thanks.
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
5 people following
this question

2 Answers

AnnF Dec 18, 2015
Hi there. I grew up in East Elmhurst and it is a great neighborhood, although I can't answer for streets above 94th st. The neighborhood is culturally diverse, my closest neighbors were Greek, Mexican, Chinese, and Filipino. As a kid I felt safe playing in the many playgrounds and walking to the 94th street public library after school. I noticed over the years that since Jackson heights is becoming more popular and crowded, more people are moving to east elmhurst. Northern blvd is now boasting tons of new restaurants, so parking is and has always been an issue. But E, Elmhurst is a good place for a young family who want to live near the action of manhattan, jackson heights, astoria, etc. but not necessarily within it.
1 vote
EamonnS 2yrs+
Newtown HS is in Elmhurst which, despite it's name, isn't even adjacent to East Elmhurst.
0 votes
United Pharmacy
United Pharmacy Buy Pain killers ,weight loss pills,anxiety/depression meds call or text (602)

730-2457

We have varieties of pain,anxiety relief meds,painkillers,HCG,HGH and cough syrup

available for sale contact us if interested

and we shall supply you with the best

quality medications for more informotion

and quick response,contact us via
Text..(602) 730 2457 or

Email:[email protected]

Ketamine ( FOR DEPRESSION )
Xanax .. Pfizer Long Bars
Fentalyn patches
Nembutal ( Pills, Liquid & Powder )
Klonopin

etc.
we are the definition of TRUE business (

LOYALTY,HONESTY,TRUST,RESPECT,
and UNDERSTANDING ).
You get the best for less! ( we shall make

you offers you won't get anywhere
else ). Do business with us for SAFETY,

LEGITIMACY and DISCREET. Our clients
are to us like FAMILY! So we treat them like

ROYALTY. Don't hesitate to
contact and place your order through text or

email, as they say ( TIME
WAITS FOR NO ONE ) . It Will be our pleasure

to do business with you.

Text or call:(602) 730-2457

WhatsApp..... (602) 730-2457

Email: [email protected]
3 days ago
Add a comment...

Your answer

Best Neighborhoods to Live In

Best Cities to Live In

Tell everyone what you love about your neighborhood!

Leave a Review

Have a question?

How are schools? Is the area safe? What about public transit options?" Why not ask our community of locals!

Ask Now

Selling or Renting Your Home?

Maximize the selling price of your home by sharing what you love about your suburb to increase its appeal...

Leave a Review

Corporate Relocation Manager?

Enable your employees to share local knowledge in a private, trusted environment with those relocating... while building community.

Learn More