Things to do in Dongan Hills, Staten Island
1. Rab’s Country Lanes - 1600 Hylan Boulevard, Staten Island, NY. One of the only two bowling alleys on the Island, Rab’s includes local DJs for the late nights, darts and pool tables. Leagues are seasonal, and parties could be held here.
2. Cafe Bella Vita - 1919 Hylan Boulevard, Staten Island, NY. Yet another Italian restaurant on Staten Island! This one features live entertainment, with a singer belting out famous old time tunes. The food is good, and the place is spacious.
3. Richmond County Country Club - 1122 Todt Hill Road, Staten Island, NY. This club is exclusive, but if you’re a member, if has an 18 hole golf course where you practice your handicap!
4. Aladdin’s Grill - 1828 Hylan Boulevard, Staten Island, NY. Have some food from all over the world! Despite its name, Aladdin’s Grill offers Russian, American, Italian and North African food. On Fridays there’s live music, plus bellydancing!
5. Talay Thai - 1491 Hylan Boulevard, Staten Island, NY.
One of the rare Thai restaurants on the Island, this is one to check out. It’s small, with no bar. But it allows take-outs and has been around for a long time.