Best Places to Shop in Dayton, OH
1. Dayton Mall- 2700 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd, Dayton, OH. The Dayton Mall is a great shopping district with a wide variety of stores, including Victoria’s Secret and Children’s Place. http://www.daytonmall.net/
2. Mall at Fairfield Commons- 2727 Fairfield Rd
Beavercreek, OH 45431. The Mall at Fairfield Common is a wonderful place to shop with a large variety of offerings in fashion for men, women, and children. http://www.mallatfairfieldcommons.com/
3. Town & Country Shopping Center- 300 E Stroop Rd, Kettering, OH 45429. Town ad Country Shopping Center is filled with a wide variety of quality shopping, with such popular stores as Bath and Body Works. http://www.daytontownandcountry.com/
4. Second Street Market- 600 East Second Street
Dayton, OH 45402, Located in the Market District of Webster Station. Second Street Market is known for its wide variety of offerings with many merchants focusing on selling produce and other wonderful merchandise. http://www.metroparks.org/Parks/SecondStreetMarket/Home.aspx
5. Upper Valley Mall- 1475 Upper Valley Pike, Springfield, OH 45504.
http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?id=154Upper Valley Mall is a popular shopping enclave with stores such as Old Navy, the Gap, and Waldenbooks.