Best Places to Shop in Charleston, SC
1. King Street Antique Mall- 495 King Street, Charleston, SC 29403. King Street Antique Mall is a fabulous enclave of well maintained antique merchandise with wonderful retail items and trinkets for sale. http://www.kingstantiquemall.com/handcrafted2.asp?run_init=1
2. Citadel Mall- 2070 Sam Rittenburg Boulevard, Charleston, SC 29407. Citadel Mall is one of the most popular malls in the city, with a wonderful selection of stores, anchored by Macy's and Dillard's.
3. Northwoods Mall- 2150 Northwoods Boulevard #60
Charleston, SC 29406. Northwoods Mall is a huge shopping center with great stores such as Dillard's, Macy's, not to mention over one hundred popular retailers and great dining.
4. Old City Market- Market Street, Charleston, SC 29401
Between Meeting and East Bay Streets. Old City Market is a charming outdoor marketplace with a great variety of merchandise from the past.
5. Shops at Charleston Place & The Riviera- 130 Market Street
Charleston, SC 29401. An upscale shopping enclave home to some of the hottest stores, The Shops at Charleston Place and the Riviera is a wonderful place to stay in fashion in Charleston. http://www.charlestonplaceshops.com/
6. Freshfields Village- The crossroads of Kiawah, Seabrook, and Johns Island, South Carolina. Fresh Field Village is a great shopping center with wonderful organic fruits and vegetables for sale. http://www.freshfieldsvillage.com/
7. Mount Pleasant Towne Center- 1600 Palmetto Grande Drive
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464. Mouth Pleasant Town Center is a pleasant shopping enclave with great stores such as: The Gap, Old Navt, and J.Jill. http://www.mtpleasanttownecentre.com/
8. King Street Fashion District- King Street, Charleston, SC.
The King Street is wonderful shopping district, with great store to store shopping and terrific and eclectic stores. http://susanlucas.typepad.com/kingstreetfashiondistrict/
9. East Bay Street- Charleston, SC. East Bay Street combines wonderful shopping with great scenic views of downtown Charleston, and is known for its wonderful collection of unique boutiques and even better eateries.
10. Meeting Street- Charleston, SC. Meeting Street is the collection of great shopping, via the Charleston Mall or the wonderful shops located on the street, as well as its many historical attractions.