Best Places to Shop in Boston, MA
1. Newbury Street- Newbury St, Boston, MA. Newbury Street in Boston is the citys major upscale retail destination. Filled with great shops, restaurants, and Boston charm, this is favorite amogst residents and visitors alike. http://www.newbury-st.com/
2. The Shops at Prudential Center- 800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199. The Shops at Prudential Center is not only conveniently located, it also one of the most popular mall on the East Coast. With dozens of popular retail stores, as well as a good variety of restaurants, The Shops at Prudential Center is the perfect one-stop-shop for the whole family. http://www.prudentialcenter.com/
3. Harvard Square- Mass Ave at Peabody St, Cambridge, MA 02138. Harvard Square shopping in the pinnacle of grace and elegance, with wonderful stores, dining, and entertainment, right in the heart of Cambridge.
4. Downtown Crossing- 59 Temple Pl, Boston, MA 02111.
The Downtown Crossing is a famous shopping district in Boston, with wonderful sales on fantastic merchandise of every kind, not to mention great walking, dining, and entertainment.
5. CambridgeSide Galleria- 100 CambridgeSide Place, Cambridge MA 02141.The CambridgeSide Galleria is a great shopping area in Cambridge with a great selection of fabulous shopping options as well as great dining. Stores include Sears, and Borders. http://www.cambridgesidegalleria.com/
6. Copley Place Mall- 2 Copley Pl, Boston, MA 02116. Copley Place Mall in Boston is a high-end shopping center, with such famous brands as Gucci setting up shop here. A perfect place to shop and do lunch, the Copley Place Mall adds elegance to Boston. http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=784
7. Faneuil Hall Marketplace, 4 S Market, Boston, MA 02109. The Fanieul Place Marketplace is the oldest market in the Boston area, with its wonderful shopping condusive for any lovers of the citys seaside charm. http://www.faneuilhallmarketplace.com/
8. North End- Boston, MA 02109. The North End in Boston is the perfect combination of sightseeing, shopping, and entertainment.
9. Atrium Mall- 300 Boylston St, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. The Atrium Mall is a fabulous shopping center just outside of Boston, renowned for its wide selection of famous retailers and great restaurants. http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=331
10. Mall at Chestnut Hill- 199 Boylston St, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. The Mall at Chestnut Hill is a fun place to shop with youthful and popular stores combined with seasoned and mature boutiques. Filled with entertainment and even eateries, this mall is the perfect place to spend an afternoon boosting the economy. http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=786