Things to do in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn
1. Cuyler Presbyterian Church - 358 Pacific Street, Brooklyn.
A beautiful church hearkening back to the Victorian architecture which fills the neighborhood, this church now residence is a beautiful monument to the detailed design and planning that went into the construction of Boerum Hill.
2. Gowanus Canal - between Nevins Street and Bond Street, south of Butler Street.
This up and coming area is a wonderful walking area. Once a landfill and dump, this area has been rejuvenated, with water access to some recreational water sport clubs.
3. Re/Dress - 109 Boerum Pl, Boerum HIll, Brooklyn, NY
A plus-size vintage clothing store: a description that does not only belong to the size of its antique offerings. This store is filled with great clothes for women, fashionable and fitting.
4. Micro Museum - 123 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY
A nouveau art space and classroom, Micro Museum is a nice space for modern art, both in its finished and developing form.
5. New York Transit Museum - Boerum Pl. at Schermerhorn St, Brooklyn, NY
If you’re interested in transportation, the New York Transit Museum is a great place to visit in Boerum Hill. Expansive and filled with interesting artifacts, you will not leave without an in-depth understanding of what really makes New York City move.
6. Sample - 152 Smith Street, Brooklyn, NY
Tapas straight from Spain, this popular restaurant always pleases visitors with its wonderfully dynamic menu and beautiful ambiance.
7. The Soul Spot - 302 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY.
The spot to get soul in Boerum Hill is The Soul Spot, an authentic southern soul food restaurant in the heart of Brooklyn. Hearty food at great prices, this is the perfect place to reach your fill in this neighborhood.
8. Bacchus - 409 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY
With a unique menu and wonderful ambiance, Bacchus is the perfect place for a late afternoon lunch in Boerum Hill. With great wine, prices, and service, this restaurant is a staple in the neighborhood’s dining scene.
9. City Foundry - 365 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY.
A wonderful furniture store in the heart of Boerum Hill, City Foundry is a great place to find all of the odd-and-ends any trendy Brooklynite could want.