Best Places to Shop In Bakersfield, CA
1. East Hills Mall- 3000 Mall View Road, Bakersfield, CA 93304. The East Hills Mall is a classic shopping center in Bakersfield, with a host of great department and speciality stores, as well as a movie theater and great restaraunts.
2. The Marketplace- 9000 Ming Avenue at Haggin Oaks Boulevard, Bakersfield, CA 93311. The Marketplace is a fantastic shoping area in Bakersfield. With a great mix of shopping and entertainment, this plaza is a great place to visit in the city.
3. Stockdale Fashion Plaza- 4713 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA 93309. An open-air shopping area with a lot to offer in the realm of fashion, The Stockdale Fashion Plaza is a wonderful place in Bakersfield to hunt for the latest clothes and trends at some unique shops.
4. Valley Plaza- 2701 Ming Avenue at Freeway 99
Bakersfield, CA 93304. Valley Plaza is a popular shopping destination in Bakersfield, known for its wonderful selection of retail stores and department stores, as well as restaraunts.
5. Central Park Antique Mall- 701 19th Street, Bakersfield, CA 93301.The Central Park Antique Mall is a great antique locale, with a huge selection of old and older merchandise.
6. Five & Dime Antique Mall- 1400 19th Street, Bakersfield, CA 93301. Five & Dime Antique Mall provides vistors with a smorgaboard of antique deals on clothing, housewares, and everything imaginable.
7. City Center- 500 12th St, Oakland, CA 94607.
City Center in Oakland is a fantastic shopping center in the Oakland area near Bakersfield, with a good selection of stores perfect for a varied shopping day. Beautiful and scenic, this is a great place to shop and take in the feel of California. http://www.oaklandcitycenter.com/
8. Jack London Square- 311 Broadway Ave, Oakland, CA 94607. Jack London Square is a terrific embodiment of the Oakland shopping scene. With beautiful views and a great variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment, this lively shopping center is filled with a wonderful energy. http://www.jacklondonsquare.com/