Best Places to Shop In Los Angeles, CA
1. California Market Center- (California Mart) Downtown. If you want designer clothing before the trends have a chance to hit the streets, the California Market Center is the most popular show space for sample sales in Los Angeles.
2. Grand Central Market- Downtown. Open air marketplace focused on selling wonderful produce and meats.
3. Hollywood & Highland. Vendor shopping, food, fun, sightseeing (Grauman’s Chinese Theater is in the neighborhood), and millions of tourists collide in Hollywood and Highland.
4. LA Fashion District. The name says it all. Brimming with stores and shops, the Fashion District is the heartbeat of reatail in Los Angeles. www.fashiondistrict.org
5. Melrose Avenue- At Highland Avenue and La Cienega Boulevard.Shops range from touristy treasures to art galleries on Melrose, as it is one of the main drags in the city, and one of the most renown.
6. Rodeo Drive. Rivaling Fifth Avenue in New York City for “most prestigious,” Rodeo Drive is home to nealy all the posh retailers the world has to offer, including Prada, Yves Saint Lurent, and Chanel.
7. Third Street Promenade- 3rd Street (between Broadway & Wilshire), Santa Monica, CA. Outdoor shopping district with various stores and eateries. You’ll never be bored shopping on this popular drag, known for its original mix of shopping and entertainment.
8. Venice Beach Boardwalk-1531 Ocean Front Walk, Los Angeles, CA. Wonderful shopping district with dozens of speciality shops and beachfront views. http://www.venicebeach.com/
9. The Grove at Farmers Market- 189 The Grove Drive (3rd Street at Fairfax Avenue) , Los Angeles, CA. Los Angeles’ oldest and most established Farmer’s Market.
10. The Universal CityWalk- (Outside of Universal Studios Hollywood)Universal Center Drive exit from the Hollywood Freeway, Universal City, CA. Outdoor shopping is wonderful on the city walk, with its manicured streets, wonderful stores, and lively atmosphere.