Best places to shop in Houston, TX
Let us know each store is doing too!
1. Westheimer and Dunlavy - at Post Oak Blvd. @ Loop 610, Houston. Hip shopping district with stores filled with the latest trends. Some names, such as American Apparel, are familiar, though speciality shops are the style du jour in this neighborhood.
2. Houston Heights - Sophisticated shopping and delicious dining make Houston Heights the premier neighborhood in the city.http://www.houstonheights.org/index.htm
3. River Oaks Shopping Center - West Gray and S. Shepherd
Houston, Texas 77019. The place to shops for great clothes from popular retailers such as Ann Taylor and The Gap.http://www.riveroaksshoppingcenter.com/
4. The Galleria - 5085 Westheimer Rd., Suite 4850
Houston, TX 77056. Upscale shopping center in Houston with Saks Fifth Avenue, Louis Vuitton, and Chanel adding class to Houston’s southern charm. http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=805
5. Rice Village - corner of University & Kirby, Houston, TX.
Youthful shopping area with a niche for being hip, Rice Village with its combination of chain and specialty stores is one of the most popular places in Houston to shop.
6. Katy Mills Mall - 5000 Katy Mills Circle, Katy, TX 77494. An eclectic and entertaining shopping experience is had by all at Katy Mills Mall, a popular outlet store in Houston. Stores include Kenneth Cole, the Nike Factory Store, and Neiman Marcus.
7. Houston Premium Outlets - 29300 Hempstead Road, Cypress, TX 77433. Outside of Houston lies the Houston Premium Outlets, know for its deep discounts and great stores. http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=77
8. Houston Center Shops - Downtown in the Houston Center complex. http://www.shopsathc.com/
9. Chinatown - China in Texas? Of course Houston’s expansive Chinatown is filled with authentic goods from the Middle Kingdom. http://www.chinatownconnection.com/
10. Montrose/The Heights - Along Westheimer from Woodhead to Mandell. A great shopping area in Houston with great antiques and bargains with goods from around the globe. This open air shopping enclave is a haggler’s paradise.