3.5 out of 10

Jackson Ct, Bennett

39.7537043313514 -104.439497226825
Great for
  • Cost of Living
  • Internet Access
  • Lack of Traffic
  • Gym & Fitness
  • Neighborly Spirit
Not great for
  • Medical Facilities
  • Nightlife
  • Public Transport
  • Childcare
  • Clean & Green
Who lives here?
  • Families with kids
  • Retirees


2/5 rating details
  • Neighborly Spirit 3/5
  • Safe & Sound 2/5
  • Clean & Green 2/5
  • Pest Free 3/5
  • Peace & Quiet 3/5
  • Eating Out 2/5
  • Nightlife 1/5
  • Parks & Recreation 3/5
  • Shopping Options 2/5
  • Gym & Fitness 3/5
  • Internet Access 4/5
  • Lack of Traffic 4/5
  • Parking 3/5
  • Cost of Living 4/5
  • Resale or Rental Value 3/5
  • Public Transport 1/5
  • Medical Facilities 1/5
  • Schools 2/5
  • Childcare 2/5

"One of the quieter streets in the Centennial subdivision"

There are about 10 homes on Jackson Court, which is located in the Centennial subdivision in Bennett. The street itself is only 0.06 miles long and runs from the north to the south. While I don't overly care for this subdivision, this is one street that seems to be quieter than the rest. The homes on this street are like many in the rest of the subdivision, some are well tended and others are in need of some attention. The homes are all single family, and most were built in the very early 1980s. The area itself is over 90% white with hispanics making up the majority of the other 10%.

While there are no amenities in this neighborhood there are many things close by and even within walking distance. There are several banks, a tax advisor, a few restaurants, and a recreation center. Only about two miles away is a grocery store, liquor store, and several fast food restaurants and gas stations.

The schools here are below average academically. Although the bus stops in several areas throughout the neighborhood, many of the older children walk to school.

This neighborhood is made up of a lot of families and there are many children living in this neighborhood.
Recommended for
  • Families with kids
  • Retirees

Unranked Streets in Bennett

4th St

"A quiet place to call home"
39.7608095263804 -104.429381538871

5th St

"A street like many others in the heart of Bennett"
39.7599995261949 -104.428065653371

6th St

"Just another average street in the town of Bennett"
39.7594601492083 -104.426755833783

8th St

"No homes here, just a way to get to school"
39.7577908553051 -104.423713526991

Adams St

"Only a handful of homes here"
39.7567741723741 -104.427348126357
"A ghost of what it used to be"
39.6997309218307 -104.39784709023
"Some great homes on a now defunct golf course"
39.7027590853411 -104.41181409174

Bennett Ave

"One house and a couple apartment buildings call Bennett Avenue home"
39.7528003594648 -104.433246819649
"A quiet, hidden street in the corner of the development"
39.6956281734553 -104.41203076575
"A short road with just a handful of homes"
39.697378452994 -104.413190258651

Best Neighborhoods to Live In

Best Cities to Live In

Tell everyone what you love about your neighborhood!

Leave a Review

Have a question?

How are schools? Is the area safe? What about public transit options?" Why not ask our community of locals!

Ask Now

Selling or Renting Your Home?

Maximize the selling price of your home by sharing what you love about your suburb to increase its appeal...

Leave a Review

Corporate Relocation Manager?

Enable your employees to share local knowledge in a private, trusted environment with those relocating... while building community.

Learn More