What are the best schools in Centennial?

The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
5 people following
this question

4 Answers

KaRon Coleman PRO May 29, 2013
The best thing to do is to go to www.greatschools.org. They will give you an overall rating, and also give you a brief overview of the schools activities. My ratings are skewed based on affordable homes, diversity, and quality of their sports program that compliments educational opportunities.

High Schools
1) Cherokee Trail
2) Cherry Creek
3) Eaglecrest
4) Grandview
Chris Davis PRO Jan 09, 2013
Littleton is a good school district to be sure. Cherry Creek is my preference. Here are my rankings:

Elementary:

3. Arapahoe (Littleton)
4. Grandview
5. Cherokee Trail
Ian Barber PRO Jan 08, 2013
Centennial is a large geographic area that is covered by 3 different school districts (Littleton District 6, Cherry Creek and Aurora). Each of those districts have schools that rank in various positions on the scale. One good resource to check out is Coloradoschoolgrades.com. As for me, I grew up in Centennial and live there now. My kids love the Littleton School District schools they attend and I obviously loved them enough to enroll my kids in the same schools I attended. After all those years those schools still rank among the best.
BroncoFan Oct 14, 2012
There are five schools that rank a 10 out of 10 for state testing scores in Centennial, along with overwhelming parental reviews. They are: Heritage Elementary, Homestead Elementary, Lois Lenski Elementary, Sandburg Elementary, and Arapahoe High School.

Your answer