Are there many single professionals living in Arvada or is it mostly families?

The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
3 people following
this question
Report

2 Answers

Anthony Rael PRO Jan 10, 2014
57.3% of Arvada's population is married. The other 42.7% are single - this is a bit higher than I would have guessed.
1 vote
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
Mike Papantonakis PRO Sep 14, 2012
Actually, we are seeing more and more single professionals moving into the Arvada area. I would say that the largest concentration of them would be in and near the Olde Town area. Have you ever spent any time at any of the pubs, restaurants and shops down there? If not, I would do that maybe on a weekend night and that might help you determine what kind of population lives in and around Arvada. Most people the patronize those Olde Town businesses are Arvada locals. Hope this helps you.
1 vote
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.

Your answer