Helpline USA +1888::562::8956 Buy Adderall california Buy Adderall new york With Paypal?

adorkable1987
March 1, 2017 at 4:51 pm
I just started Adderall XR on Friday. It worked great this weekend and for the beginning of this week at work. Today, it took 40 minutes to kick in (instead of a half hour), and it stopped working after three and a half hours instead of 10.

5wheel
May 16, 2017 at 10:10 pm
45 year old male diagnosed with ADHD (ADD). Started with 10ml for 30 daysnothing. Increased to 20ml for another 30 day trialstill nothing. Doctor wanted to switch to something else but I asked if we could try 30ml before doing that and so we did. One wordWOW. That did it. Super focused through most of the day. Im still in my first week with no side effects other than the increased focus. I did wake up with a head ache this morning but not sure if Im blaming it on the med or my sinus issues. Regardless, Im certain Ill be telling the doctor on my next follow up visit we found it!

webmail716
January 23, 2018 at 3:50 pm
Ive used Adderall and I hated it. It seemed to work at first, but then I had an accidental overdose (went from 5mg to 10mg to 15mg too quickly) and nearly passed out WHILE DRIVING to the doctors office. I refuse to use Adderall again.

barb4704
February 15, 2018 at 3:22 pm
I was diagnosed at 50 yrs old and for most of the past 20 years I have taken Dexedrine. For a year or so because I had a new doctor, I was prescribed Adderall and hated it. It made me jittery and my focus and ability to concentrate for periosds of time was awful. I absolutely will never take it again. Subsequently, I had another doctor who would not prescribe Dexedrine gave me Vyvanse which was better than Adderall but not much. SO when I went into Medicare with Kaiser they gave me Dexedrine 60 mgs. and I am a happy camper. I did not like Ritalin at all- I told the doctor that if this was the cure I would rather have the disease. So Dexedrine is my go-to medication.

Maeze
April 6, 2018 at 4:58 pm
6 year old daughter, 5mg Adderall for 11 days. She seemed to be spaced out, and would take 3-4 tries to pull her back to the moment. She developed a strong sense of fear, and scared of things that were not a bother before. She woke up the first night with a nightmare, stating bugs were crawling on her bed. (That was the only night there were sleep issues)

After a conversation with the Dr we decided to try another medication.

Tips for Good Medication and Treatment Reviews
Post reviews only for medications or treatments you have used or prescribed.
In your description, mention whether you're reviewing the medication or treatment for a child or for an adult (yourself or another adult), and as a patient or as a medical professional.
Mention what medical condition you were using the medication or treatment to address.
Mention the brand, dose, and period of time that you used the medication or treatment.
Please share your positive and negative experiences with the medication or treatment in detail. Note effectiveness, ease of use, side effects; and compare it with other treatments you have used.
Do not include any personal information or links in your review.
Add Your Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
1 person following
this question

0 Answers

Your answer

Best Neighborhoods to Live In

Best Cities to Live In

Tell everyone what you love about your neighborhood!

Leave a Review

Have a question?

How are schools? Is the area safe? What about public transit options?" Why not ask our community of locals!

Ask Now

Selling or Renting Your Home?

Maximize the selling price of your home by sharing what you love about your suburb to increase its appeal...

Leave a Review

Corporate Relocation Manager?

Enable your employees to share local knowledge in a private, trusted environment with those relocating... while building community.

Learn More