Best Places to Shop in Tulsa, OK
1. Utica Square- 21st Street and South Utica Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74104. Utica Square is a centrally located shopping center in Tulsa, known for its beautiful setting and upscale shopping. Offerining a combination of upscale well-known boutiques such as White House/Black Market, Coach, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Chicos, as well as popular indepently owned stores such as Miss Jacksons, Utica Square is the premier shopping location in town. Restaraunts include: P.F. Changs and Queenies, a popular caf. w
2. Tulsa Promenade- 41st Street and South Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136. Tulsa Promenade is perhaps the most popular shopping mall in Tulsa county, mainly due its centralized location and access to other shopping centers, including the Southroads located across a the Street. Known for its great department store shopping, including the most recent addition of Macys, as well as other popular retailers including The Gap and Express, this is the perfect place to shop in Tulsa. www.tulsapromenade.com/
3. Woodland Hills Mall- 71st Street and South Memorial Drive
Tulsa, OK 74133. Woodland Hills Mall is Tulsas premier shopping destination. With hundreds of popular stores, restaraunts, and specialty shops, this behomath is the perfect place to spend a Saturday afternoon. Beware of the traffic around the area, as the one mile square radius of this mall is one huge shopping center, with hundreds of free standing stores and places to eat.
4. The Farm Shopping Center- 51st Street and South Sheridan Road, Tulsa, OK 74145. The Farm Shopping Center is aptly named, with its buildings mimicking the barns found on one of the thousands of quaint farms located throughout the state. With good shopping and a variety of restaraunts, this store-to-store shopping center is popular amogst residents of Tulsa.
5. Brookside- 31st- 51st and Peoria Avenue. Brookside offsets the popular Utica Square area as being one of the most popular upscale shopping areas in Tulsa. With several unique coffee shops, restaraunts, nightclubs, and clothing stores, not to mention a cross section of great home furnishing boutiques, this is a wonderful place to walk, shop, and eat in midtown Tulsa.
6. Southroads- 41st Street and South Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74146. The Southroads Shopping Center in Tulsa is perhaps better known for the AMC Southroads 20 movie theater located in its southend. However, the Southroads is teaming with great shopping, such as Old Navy and Ross Dress For Less, as well as great dining, including TGI Fridays.
7. The Plaza- 81st Street and South Lewis Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136. The Plaza is a more upscale shopping center in Tulsa, with unique boutiques focusing mainly on clothing and home accessories.
8. Riverwalk Crossing- 300 Riverwalk Terrace, #280, Jenks, OK 74037. The Riverwalk Crossing is an upscale shopping area new to Tulsa County, featuring dozens of stores and restaraunts. www.riverwalkcrossing.com
9. Eastland Mall- 14002 East 21st Street, Tulsa, OK 74134.
Eastland Mall is located on the East Side of Tulsa, Oklahoma. During the 1990s, the mall saw its boom, but is today the best mall to do quiet shopping at a variety of bargain stores, not to mention the perfect place to find a host of Oklahoma souvenirs. Open daily.