Best Places to Shop in Roanoke, VA
1. Franklin Square Shopping Center- 3535 Franklin Rd SW
Roanoke, VA. Franklin Square Shopping Center is a one-stop shop for specialty and service oriented stores.
2. Valley View Mall- 4802 Valley View Boulevard
Roanoke, VA. Valley View Mall is a huge shopping expanse, anchored by Dillard’s, with a wide selection of popular stores. http://www.valleyviewmall.com/shop/valleyview.nsf/index
3. Tanglewood Mall- 4420-A Electric Road. Roanoke, VA 24014. Tanglewood Mall is a great place to shop, with stores like the Gap and Express, not to mention popular department stores such as Dillard’s. http://www.shoptanglewood.com/
4. Happy's Flea Market- 5411 Williamson Rd, Roanoke, VA.
Happy’s Flea Market is a popular weekend destination for those looking for unique merchandise at bargain basement prices.
5. Roanoke Antique Mall- 2302 Orange Avenue Northeast
Roanoke, VA 24012, Route 460. Roanoke Antique Mall houses an expansive collection of aged items, ranging from vintage clothing to home furnishings.
6. Historic City Market- 213 Market St., First Street
Roanoke, VA 24011. A wonderful open air farmer’s market with wonderful produces and goodies from the farm, the Historic City Market is a tradition in the Roanoke community.
7. Towers Shopping Center- 2235 Colonial Avenue Southwest
Roanoke, VA 24015.Tower Shopping Center is filled with a great selection of wonderful shops and stores, with a unique blend of food and stores. http://www.valleyviewmall.com/shop/valleyview.nsf/index