Best Places to Shop in Eugene, OR
1. Lane County Farmers' Market- 120 West Broadway, Eugene, OR 97401. The Lane County Farmer’s Market is a wonderful shopping locale, where the area’s finest farmers come to sell wonderful produce, meats, and garden treats to its weekly patrons. http://lanecountyfarmersmarket.org/
2. Broadway & Pearl Associates- Located between 8th & Broadway and Oak & Pearl, Eugene, OR. Shopping in a beautiful setting is best done at Broadway and Pearl, known for its wonderful shopping and dining in the popular downtown area.
3. Fifth Street Public Market- 296 East Fifth Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401.The Fifth Street Market is a jubilant outdoor shopping district with the perfect collection of quaint shops and elegant diners. http://www.5thstreetmarket.com/
4. Oakway Shopping Center- 2350 Oakmont Way, Eugene, OR 97401. With wonderful shopping, dining, and entertainment, the Oakway Shopping Center is the most popular place to run every errand imaginable. Stores include Bed, Bath, and Beyond and TJ Maxx. http://www.oakwaycenter.com/
5. Valley River Center- 293 Valley River Center Drive
Eugene, OR 97401.A wonderful shopping center with over 100 stores and shops, the Valley River Center is a great place to shop in Eugene, with stores like the Gap and Macy’s. http://www.valleyrivercenter.com/
6. Coburg Antique Market- 91055 S Harrison, Eugene, OR 97408. Coburg is a delightful antique market featuring goods from vendors from around the state.