Best Places to Shop in Oklahoma City, OK
1. Penn Square Mall- 1901 NW Expressway, Suite 1889, Oklahoma City, OK. 73118. Penn Square Mall is a popular mall in the Oklahoma City area with a wonderful selection of stores and boutiques, as well as a nice dining options. http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=811
2. Quail Springs Mall- 2501 West Memorial Road,Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134. Quail Springs Mall is a wonderful and large shopping expanse in the Oklahoma City area with a nice selection of stores and restaurants. http://www.quailspringsmall.com/html/index2.asp
3. Antique Alley- 1307 North May, Oklahoma City, OK 73107. Antique Alley in Oklahoma City is the best spot to try your luck at antique-ing and appreciating gods from the past.
4. Farmers Public Market- 2018 Western Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, South of I-40 & Western Exit.The Farmer’s Public Market is a wonderful place to find wonderful merchandise, fresh produce, and to learn more about the culture of Oklahoma.
5. Paseo Artists District Northwest- 30th & Dewey Streets.
Paseo Artists District is a popular shopping district in Oklahoma City, championed for its vast selection of local art and chic boutiques.
6. 23rd Street Antique Mall- 3023 NW 23rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73107. 23rd Street is home to a fabulous selection of antiques silverware and other items certain to make any shopper want to return.
7. Oklahoma City Farmers Market- 311 S Klein Ave
Oklahoma City, OK. 73108. The Oklahoma City Farmer’s Market is a wonderful place to shop for cheap items in an open air setting. http://www.okcfarmersmarket.com/
8. 50 Penn Place- 1900 NW Expwy, Oklahoma, City, OK.
Penn Place is a wonderful place to shop for upscale items in a wonderful atmosphere.
9. Cassady Square- North Penn at Britton, Oklahoma City, OK. Cassady Square is a great place to find anything under the sun ranging from clothes to other high end merchandise, all in an open-air setting.