Crimes committed by cops

Interesting report and statistics about crimes that cops have been accused of committing in this city. Be sure to click on the links for excerpts and some surprising charts:

The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
5 people following
this discussion

5 Comments

BroadwayBK Mar 28, 2010
Oh...you mean cops are allowed to commit crimes?
NeverSleeps Mar 29, 2010
Ugh... If I had a quarter for every time I saw a cop put on his lights and sound his siren so he could run the red light...
ajadedidealist Mar 29, 2010
Hey, I know all about police corruption; I've watched Law and Order! (just kidding!)
Uraniumfish Apr 03, 2010
The idea that the police are left to police themselves is pretty scary...
BroadwayBK Apr 05, 2010
Are they really all that bad? Cops always just seem bored to me. I'm scared to look at the above report, though.