Best Places to Shop in The Bronx, New York
1. Arthur Ave. Retail Market- Between 185th and 186th Street. Food and clothing all under one roof, this retail market is one of the most popular in the city. http://www.arthuravenue.com
2. Fordham Road- Simple discounted shopping of every variety is available at local boutiques giving Fordham Road a unique charm.
3. African Center Mall-1985 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Bronx, NY. Dedicated to sharing African culture through selling handicrafts, clothing, foods, and decorative items, the African Center Mall is a wonderful example of the diversity of the Bronx.
4. Bronx Mall- The expanse known as the Bronx Mall is the only major indoor shopping plaza in the outer boroughs, providing residents and visitors with convenient access to the wonders of quick and hassle-free shopping. Open daily. http://www.bronxmall.com
5. White Plains Road Mini Mall- 3981 White Plains Rd,Bronx, NY 10466. Small shopping center providing both specialty and chain retailers in a convenient location.
6. The Hub–Third Avenue Business Improvement District (B.I.D.)- East 149th Street, Willis, Melrose and Third Avenues. The center of South Bronx shopping, “The Hub” is home to scores of shops and stores, selling everything from shoes to toaster ovens. This bustling district is always filled with people.
7. Riverdale/Kingsbridge Shopping Center- Bruckner Boulevard. A few dozen stores and restraunts populate this shopping center, prided by the community for its convenient location and fluid space, allowing for a nice shopping experience.