StreetAdvisor - your street, your voice
or use a
Create a new account
Find an agent
What are the top 10 things to do in Lower Pacific Heights, San Francisco?
Nov 23, 2011
Okay, let’s see. Ten things to do in Lower Pacific Heights, San Francisco?
Okay, here’s goes:
1. Head down to the Kabuki in Japantown and enjoy a beer while watching a flick.
2. Take a date for some sushi at Kiss Seafood.
3. Or if you prefer Indian Food, try Dosa on Fillmore.
4. Dance the night away at the Boom Boom Room.
5. Love to sing along—try karaoke at the Milo Lounge.
6. Want to experience bar hopping Japanese style, head over to Ikkyu.
7. Or if you want a more traditional American bar, Harry’s Bar is good for some hops.
8. And if you are more of a wine and cheese sort of person, the Wine Jar should be your destination.
9. Need to relax without spirits? Try Yoga Works.
10. And finally my favorite Frankie’s Bohemian, where you can have golash and a beer. Ah…heaven.
Add a comment...
Popular Questions in Lower Pacific Heights
2 bedroom apartments in Lower Pacific Heights, San Francisco - how much should I expect to pay?
Any tips from locals for bars in Lower Pacific Heights, San Francisco?
How walkable is the Lower Pacific Heights neighborhood in San Francisco?
Does the Lower Pacific Heights neighborhood in San Francisco have alot of crime compared to the rest of San Francisco?
Unanswered Questions in Lower Pacific Heights
Lower Pacific Heights, San Francisco - What are the most expensive streets in the neighborhood?
Is Lower Pacific Heights in San Francisco a good place to live for singles?
What San Francisco neighborhoods are similar to Lower Pacific Heights? I am looking to move to San Francisco soon.
Living in the Lower Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco - what's it like?
1 bedroom apartments in Lower Pacific Heights, San Francisco - how much will I be paying per month?
Real Estate Professionals