Best Places to Shop in Knoxville, TN
1. Esau's Antique and Collectibles- Market Jacob Building, Knoxville, TN 37919, Chilhowee Park. Esau’s is a terrific shopping market with a wide variety of antiques and collectibles.
2. Knox County Regional Farmers' Market- 4700 New Harvest Lane, Knoxville, TN 37901, Northeast of Downtown Knoxville. A wonderful outdoor farmer’s market with as the usual goodies, the Knox Country Regional is a great place to find farm-fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats.
3. Homberg Area- 5100-5400 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37901. The Homberg Area is a unique shopping plaza with a combination of new and old merchandise, all of great queality, being bought and sold in the heart of Knoxville.
4. Knoxville Center- 382 Mall Road Road, Knoxville, TN 37901.
The Knoxville Center is a wonderful shopping enclave in Knoxville, with over one hundred popular stores, a movie threart, and great dining.
5. Old City Historic District- 200 East Jackson Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37902. Combine the past with the present in the Old City Historic District, with its vast array of shopping and dining. http://www.oldcityevents.com/
6. West Town Mall 7600 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919.
The West Town Mall in Knoxville is home to hundreds of
great retail stores as well as a great deal of restaurants.
7. Windsor Square- 226 North Severn Oaks Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922, North Knoxville. Windsor Sqaure is a wonderful shopping locale in Knoxville with tons of retail stores, restaraunts, and entertainment, including a movie theater.